Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Golden Zone - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
El Cid Country Club Golf Course - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Galerias Mazatlan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Punta Camaron Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Islas de Mazatlan Ecological Reserve - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sea Shell City Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Mazatlan International Center - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Cerritos Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Plaza de Toros - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Playa Norte - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Mazagua Aquatic Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Witches Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
La Gran Plaza Mall - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Hector Guillermo Pena Tamayo Park - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Fisherman's Monument - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
The preferred airport for El Cid Marina Beach Hotel is Mazatlan, Sinaloa (MZT-General Rafael Buelna Intl.) - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 250 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 200 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 200 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 320 per vehicle
- Late check-out fee: MXN 1250 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MXN 100.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for El Cid Marina Beach Hotel is Mazatlan, Sinaloa (MZT-General Rafael Buelna Intl.) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.