Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a fireplace in the lobby. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Costa Verde Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Real Plaza Salaverry - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Costa Verde - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lima Golf Club - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Olivar Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Huaca Pucllana Ruins - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Risso Commercial Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
La Pampilla Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
La Marina Lighthouse - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
National Museum of the Archaeology Anthropology and History of Peru - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
ChocoMuseo - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Indian Market - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Las Pizzas Street - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Museum of Natural History - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for El Golf Hotel Boutique is Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 0
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.