Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Belongil Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Main Beach - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Arakwal National Park - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Captain Cook Lookout - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Tallow Beach - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
The Pass - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Wategos Beach - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Cape Byron Lighthouse - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Byron Bay Golf Course - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Bangalow Market - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Kings Beach - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Seven Mile Beach - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Tyagarah Nature Reserve - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Brunswick Picture House - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi
Lismore, NSW (LSY) - 48.4 km / 30.1 mi
Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 65.4 km / 40.6 mi
The preferred airport for Elements of Byron MGallery by Sofitel is Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.