Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yoho National Park - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Lower Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Takakkaw Falls - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Wapta Falls Trailhead - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Lake Louise Mountain Resort - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
Lake Louise Gondola - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint - 49.8 km / 31 mi
Moraine Lake - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
The preferred airport for Emerald Lake Lodge is Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 235.7 km / 146.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for Emerald Lake Lodge is Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 179.2 km / 111.4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.