Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Emporium - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
James Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
RNA Showgrounds - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tivoli - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Newstead House - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Perry Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Cathedral Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
St. Andrews Lutheran Church - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Brisbane Customs House - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Albion Park Raceway - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Royal Children's Hospital - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
St. Stephens Cathedral - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
MacArthur Museum Brisbane - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Brisbane Riverside Markets - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Eagle Street Pier - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Valley Brisbane (formerly Emporium Hotel) is Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 75 per vehicle
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 35.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
This property is undergoing renovations from 15 August 2018 to 14 November 2018 (completion date subject to change). Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.