Dip into one of the 6 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including hot springs and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 kilometers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jiaosi Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jiaoxi Hot Spring Visitor Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tangweigou Hot Springs Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Jiaoxi Sietian Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Jin Che Biotechnology Aquaculture Science Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Wufengchi Waterfall - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Wusha's Former Residence - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Toucheng Old Street - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Lanyang Museum - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Yilan Riverside Park - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Wushi Harbor - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Beneficial Microbes Museum and Tourism Factory - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Jhao Ying Temple - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Dongmen Night Market - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Yilan Confucious Temple - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Taipei (TSA-Songshan) - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 91.7 km / 57 mi
The preferred airport for Evergreen Resort Hotel (Jiaosi) is Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: TWD 495 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: TWD 2420.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.