Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Icefields Parkway - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Louise Mountain Resort - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Lake Louise Gondola - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Moraine Lake - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Lower Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Yoho National Park - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 195.6 km / 121.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 24 and CAD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.62 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation (maximum CAD 350 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.