Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National War Memorial - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shaw Centre - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
National Arts Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bytown Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Major's Hill Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Rideau Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Byward Market Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Parliament Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Peace Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Parliament Hill - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ottawa Art Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Confederation Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National Gallery of Canada - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Department of National Defense - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont Chateau Laurier is Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 38.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per day
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.