Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Before a night out at the casino, the 2 spa tubs are a perfect way to relax and recharge. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the beach shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Le Metropole Shopping Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Japanese Garden - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Casino Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Grimaldi Forum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Casino Monte Carlo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Salle Garnier Opera House - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Monaco Harbour - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Condamine Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Prince's Palace (Palais Princier) - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Palace Square - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Exotic Garden (Jardin Exotique) - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Saint Nicholas Cathedral - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Louis II Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Saint-Martin Gardens - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont Monte Carlo is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 23 and EUR 39 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 180 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 60 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 100 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 200 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 81.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for Fairmont Monte Carlo is Monte Carlo (MCM-Monaco Heliport) - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.