Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Before a night out at the casino, the 2 outdoor swimming pools are a perfect way to relax and recharge. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Coptic Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Egyptian Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tahrir Square - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
League of Arab States - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
American University of Cairo - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Khan el-Khalili - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Abdin Palace - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Aquarium Grotto Garden - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Museum of Islamic Art - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Cairo Tower - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Cairo Opera House - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Al-Azhar University - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Sultan Hussan Mosque - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Ain Shams University - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Gayer-Anderson Museum - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont Nile City, Cairo is Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EGP 360 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EGP 1600 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EGP 400 per day
- Valet parking fee: EGP 130 per day
- Pet fee: EGP 895 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.