Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kenya National Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Jeevanjee Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
City Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nairobi National Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teleposta Towers - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nairobi Gallery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Central Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
University of Nairobi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
City Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kenyatta Mausoleum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
National Archives - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
City Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Parliament Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kenyatta International Convention Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Uhuru Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nairobi (WIL-Wilson) - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont The Norfolk is Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 1 year old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KES 3000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: KES 8000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for Fairmont The Norfolk is Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.