Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features concierge services, wedding services, and barbecue grills.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Querim Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Reis Magos Church - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tiracol Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tiracol Fort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kalacha Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Arambol Beach - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Arambol Sweet Water Lake - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Mandrem Beach - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Ashvem Beach - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Morjim Beach - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Morjai Temple - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Morgim Chapel - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Shri Bagavati Temple - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Vayangani Beach - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
St. Michael's Church - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
The preferred airport for Fort Tiracol Heritage Hotel is Goa (GOI-Dabolim) - 82 km / 50.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5500 per vehicle
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 800 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 3500.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 7000
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.