Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beirut Corniche - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Planet Discovery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zaitunay Bay - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Maghen Abraham Synagogue - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Beirut Souks - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Amir Munzer Mosque - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Al Omari Mosque - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Berytus Roman Baths - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
KidzMondo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Al-Abed Clock Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Parliament Building of Lebanon - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Saint George Greek Orthodox Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nejmeh Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Grand Serail - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Evangelical Church - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Four Seasons Hotel Beirut is Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to November.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 8 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 42 for adults and USD 21 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.