Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
French Embassy - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Brazilian Embassy - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Alvear Art Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Patio Bullrich - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Museo de Arte Hispanoamericano Isaac Fernandez Blanco - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
San Martin Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Plaza Francia - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza Libertad - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza San Martin - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Torre de los Ingleses - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Recoleta Cemetery - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Teatro Colon - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of Fine Arts - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Basilica of Our Lady of Pilar - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Edificio Kavanagh - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
The preferred airport for Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires is Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 185 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.