Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Moscow Kremlin - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Manezh Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Alexander Gardens - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Resurrection Gate - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kazan Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
State Historical Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bolshoi Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
GUM Department Store - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Revolution Square - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Lenin's Mausoleum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Spasskaya Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
TsUM — Central Universal Department Store - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Basil's Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kuznetsky Most - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 32.6 km / 20.2 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 40.5 km / 25.1 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 43 km / 26.7 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 45.6 km / 28.3 mi
The preferred airport for Four Seasons Hotel Moscow is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 3150 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: RUB 950 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: RUB 950 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 13500.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 4800.00 per day
- Pet fee: RUB 6800 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2950.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.