Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jumeirah Archaeological Site - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Dubai Water Canal - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mercato Shopping Mall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Dubai International Art Centre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
City Walk - 3.3 km / 2 mi
La Mer North Beach - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Safa Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
La Mer - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Jumeirah Mosque - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Kite Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Emaar Square - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
KidZania - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Burj Khalifa - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 41.8 km / 26 mi
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 56.9 km / 35.4 mi
The preferred airport for Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 165 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 450 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 2202.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1101.00 (from 13 to 17 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.