Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ha My Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
An Bang Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tra Que Vegetable Village - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Cua Dai Beach - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Non Nuoc Beach - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Montgomerie Links - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Chuc Thanh Pagoda - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Phuoc Lam Pagoda - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Da Nang Golf Club - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Hoi An Museum - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Tran Family Chapel - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Ong Pagoda - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Museum of History and Culture - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Assembly Hall of the Cantonese Chinese Congregation - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Chua Cau - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, Vietnam is Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 250 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 340.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 170.00 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.