Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 100 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Prospekt Mira - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Moscow Durov Animal Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Red Gate Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Moscow Museum of Modern Art - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Central Armed Forces Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hermitage Garden - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Novaya Opera Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kuznetsky Most - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Stanislavski and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Academic Music Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Bolshoi Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Pushkin Square - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Moscow Arts Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Moscow Choral Synagogue - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 48.3 km / 30 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 59.4 km / 36.9 mi
The preferred airport for Garden Ring Hotel is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 1000 for adults and RUB 0 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 3500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: RUB 3000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.