Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hostel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Velodrom - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Torstrasse - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mercedes-Benz Arena - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Oberbaum Bridge - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
East Side Gallery - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Alexanderplatz - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Berlin TV Tower - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Red Town Hall - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Nikolaikirche - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Aquadom - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Hackescher Markt - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Schonhauser Allee Arkaden - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Berlin Dungeon - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
DDR Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Mauerpark - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 5 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 5 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.