Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a reception hall.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Santa Prassede - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via Marsala - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Porta Maggiore - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Teatro dell'Opera di Roma - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Via Nazionale - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Piazza della Repubblica - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Baths of Diocletian - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea) - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Via Appia Nuova Shopping District - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Colosseum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Roman Forum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
University of Roma-La Sapienza - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Generator Rome is Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 10 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5.5 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures