Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Arabella Golf Courses - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Iberostar Stadium - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Son Vida Golf Course - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Plaza Espana - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
La Rambla - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Ferrocarril de Soller Train Station (Palma de Mallorca) - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Plaza de Toros - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Església de Sant Crist de la Sang - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Olivar Market - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Pueblo Espanol - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Es Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Biblioteca Pública de Palma - 16 km / 9.9 mi
University of the Balearic Islands - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Església de Sant Nicolau - 16 km / 10 mi
Plaza de Mercat - 16.1 km / 10 mi
The preferred airport for Gran Hotel Son Net is Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 150 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures