Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plaza de Espana - Princesa - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza de Santo Domingo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Royal Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza de Oriente - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Gran Via Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Rialto - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lope de Vega Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza de Callao - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza de San Martin - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Coliseum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Joy Madrid - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de España - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Mercado de San Miguel - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Lara - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Calle de la Princesa - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Gran Meliá Palacio de los Duques-Leading Hotels of the World is Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures