Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Old Port of Marseille - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
La Canebiere - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Marseille Tourism Office - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Musee de la Marine - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Centre Bourse - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Marseille Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Jardin des Vestiges - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hotel de Ville - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marseille History Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
La Criee National Theater of Marseille - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Abbaye de Saint Victor - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Saint Vincent de Paul Church - 1 km / 0.6 mi
La Vieille Charite - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Musee Regards de Provence - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille Vieux-Port – MGallery is Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 April to 15 October.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 20.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures