Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Via Montenapoleone Fashion District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Armani Megastore - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Via della Spiga - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro alla Scala - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Milan City Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Statue of Leonardo Da Vinci - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza San Babila - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Babila - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Contemporary Arts Pavillion (PAC) - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pinacoteca di Brera - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Academy of Fine Arts of Brera - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Modern Art Gallery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza Cordusio - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cathedral of Milan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Museo del Duomo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Milan (LIN-Linate) - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio) - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel et de Milan is Milan (LIN-Linate).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 for adults and EUR 35 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 121.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.