Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Passeggiata di Viareggio - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piazza Maria Luisa - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Viareggio Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pineta di Ponente - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Centro Matteucci Per L'Arte Moderna - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Statue of Burlamacco - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Galleria d‘Arte Moderna e Contemporanea - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Villa Argentina - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Pontile di Lido di Camaiore - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Piazza Shelley - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Villa Paolina - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
War Memorial of Viareggio - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Piazza Garibaldi - 2 km / 1.2 mi
La Cittadella del Carnevale - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Museo del Carnevale - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte is Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) - 37 km / 23 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A facilities fee includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte is Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) - 24.2 km / 15.1 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.