Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, a health club, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bratislava Castle - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
New Bridge (Novy Most) - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of Clocks - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Jewish Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Slovak National Gallery - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
St. Martin's Cathedral - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Palffy Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hviezdoslavovo Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Johann Palffy Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Maximilian Fountain - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Old Slovak National Theater - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Vinohardnicke Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Trinitarian Church - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Bratislava City Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bratislava (BTS-M.R.Stefanika) - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 63 km / 39.2 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel River Park, a Luxury Collection Hotel Bratislava is Bratislava (BTS-M.R.Stefanika).
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 25 August 2019 to 29 August 2019 (dates subject to change):