Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This Beaux Arts hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza Castello - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Via Roma - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Torino Incontra - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Cristina - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Carlo Alberto - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza San Carlo - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Galleria Sabauda - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Carignano - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Galleria San Federico - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
University of Turin - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Turin Royal Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Turin Palazzo Madama - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza Solferino - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Via Garibaldi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Castello - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Sitea is Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.