Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Promenade de la Croisette - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plage Long Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rue d'Antibes - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mace Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palace of Festivals and Conferences - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gazagnaire Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cannes Harbour - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Carnot Boulevard - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Cannes City Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Forville Provencal Food Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Castre Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Midi Beach - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Museum of the Sea - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Cannes Hospital - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Fort Royal - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Martinez in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 42 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 70 per pet, per night
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during January and February:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues