Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a nightclub, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of Mumbai - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bandra Kurla Complex - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Linking Road - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
JioGarden - 3.3 km / 2 mi
U.S. Consulate General - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Juhu Beach - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Lilavati Hospital - 4.8 km / 3 mi
St. Michael's Church - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Prithvi Theatre - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
ISKCON Temple - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Shoppers Stop - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Shivaji Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Plaza Cinema - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Mt. Mary Church - 8 km / 5 mi
Bandra Fort - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt Mumbai is Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 500 and INR 5000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2200 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.