Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Roppongi Hills - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mori Art Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Shiba Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Keio University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
National Diet Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4600 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3000 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 5000 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.