Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Joypolis - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Odaiba Venus Fort - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
MORI Building Digital Art Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Toyosu Market - 3 km / 1.8 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.6 km / 42.6 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3339 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2800.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1400 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 1080 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.