Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a steam room. This Art Deco hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Keops Pyramid - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Giza Plateau - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Solar Boat Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Great Sphinx of Giza - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Dahshur - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Memphis - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Pyramids at Giza - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Pyramid of Khafre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Solar Barque Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Pyramid of Menkaure - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The Grand Egyptian Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Taha Hussein Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The First Mall - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Orman Botanical Gardens - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Giza Zoo - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Pyramids Hotel is Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.) - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 5$ per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30.00 per room
- Self parking fee: USD 2 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 13 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.