Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a sauna, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Berlin Story Bunker - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sony Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Gemaeldegalerie - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Potsdamer Platz - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Musical Instrument Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Martin-Gropius Bau - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Friedrichstrasse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mall of Berlin - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Checkpoint Charlie Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Checkpoint Charlie - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Brandenburg Gate - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Jewish Museum Berlin - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Madame Tussauds - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Reichstag Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Galeries Lafayette - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
The preferred airport for Grimms Potsdamer Platz is Berlin (TXL-Tegel).
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 14 and EUR 14 for adults, EUR 0 and EUR 14 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 55.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 65.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 12.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.