Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal Museum of Fine Arts - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Provincial Museum of Photography - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Holandse Synagoge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Zuiderkroon - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Modern Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nationalestraat - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Zuiderpershuis - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Justice Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ring Road - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
ModeMuseum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sint-Andrieskerk - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Maagdenhuis Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Antwerp Flea Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Plantin-Moretus Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Museum Mayer van den Bergh - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Pilar is Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.39 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.