Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hanga Roa National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Terevaka - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Ahu Akahanga - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Puna Pau - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Vaihu - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Anakena Beach - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Ovahe Beach - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Ahu Nau Nau - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Mercado Artesanal Municipal - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Ahu te Pito Kura - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Ahu Hanga Tetenga - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Ahu Akivi - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Pea Beach - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Ahu Vai Uri - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Ahu Tahai - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Hare Noi Rapa Nui is Hanga Roa (IPC-Mataveri Intl.) - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 56000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.