Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Prospekt Mira - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Moscow Kremlin - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Boulevard Ring - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Moscow Sovremennik Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Atrium Mall - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Kuznetsky Most - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Central Armed Forces Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Moscow Museum of Modern Art - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Hermitage Garden - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Bolshoi Theatre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Stanislavski and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Academic Music Theatre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Moscow Arts Theatre - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 42.4 km / 26.4 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 56 km / 34.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Free WiFi in public areas has a 3-device limit.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 1950 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 4300 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet deposit: RUB 5000 per stay
- Pet fee: RUB 3000 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1534.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 13 January 2019 to 20 January 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
The preferred airport for Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 26 km / 16.2 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.