Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a waterslide, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryukyu Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mihama American Village - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Akara Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Depot Island - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sunset Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chatan Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
US Naval Hospital Okinawa - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sunabe Seawall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Araha Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kadena Air Base - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Koza Sports Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Aeon Mall Rycom - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Music Town Oto Ichiba - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Toguchi Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Okinawa Convention Center - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Okinawa Chatan Resort is Naha (OKA) - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3600 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 540 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 540 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.