Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Omoide Yokocho - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
VR Zone Shinjuku - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Robot Restaurant - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Golden Gai - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Toy Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Fire Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Bunkamura - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Spiral - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3114 for adults and JPY 1894 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3100 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1550 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 7258.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Hilton Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 63.5 km / 39.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.