Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Alte Feste - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Zoo Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Post Street Mall - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Christ Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Katutura Township - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tintenpalast - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Gallery of Namibia - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Maerua Mall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Independence Stadium - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Avis Dam - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Sam Nujoma Stadium - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Daan Viljoen Game Reserve - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Hero's Acre - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Windhoek (ERS-Eros) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Windhoek (WDH-Hosea Kutako) - 43.2 km / 26.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Windhoek is Windhoek (WDH-Hosea Kutako).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: NAD 235 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NAD 350 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NAD 0 (one-way), (up to 6 years old)
- Self parking fee: NAD 60 per night
- Early check-in fee: NAD 250 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.