Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kloof Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Long Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
South African Museum and Planetarium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Company's Garden - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Cape Town Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
South African National Gallery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Parliament of South Africa - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Cape Town Medi Clinic - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
AVA Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. Georges Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Pan African Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. George's Cathedral - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
De Waal Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Christian Barnard Hospital - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Slave Lodge - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hippo Boutique Hotel is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: ZAR 100 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 350 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 295 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.