Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Puerta del Mar - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Flower Bridge - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Turia Gardens - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Exposicion Bridge - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Colon Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santo Domingo Convent - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Basilica of San Vicente Ferrer - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cervello Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Iglesia de Santo Tomás Apóstol y San Felipe Neri - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
University of Valencia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Plaza Patriarca - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palace of the Marques de Dos Aguas - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mestalla Stadium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Museum of Ceramics and Decorative Arts "González Martí" - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro Principal - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Hospes Palau de la Mar is Valencia (VLC) - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 26.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.