Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this hostel include concierge services, a television in a common area, and a picnic area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Taganga Beach - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Grande Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tayrona National Natural Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Santa Marta Beach - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Customs House - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Simon Bolivar Park - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Tairona Gold Museum - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Santa Marta Cathedral - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Parque de Los Novios - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Marina Santa Marta - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Eduardo Santos Stadium - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Rodadero Beach - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Mundo Marino Aquarium - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Blanca Beach - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hostal La Casa de Felipe is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: COP 8000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 40000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.