Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cruiser Aurora - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Aurora Palace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
State Museum of the Political History of Russia - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cabin of Peter the Great - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Saint Petersburg Mosque - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Planetarium - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Palace Embankment - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Summer Garden - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Marble Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kutuzov Embankment - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Leningradskiy Zoopark - 2 km / 1.3 mi
St. Petersburg Botanical Garden - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Field of Mars - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hostel 1912 is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 99 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: RUB 500.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures