Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Madame Tussauds - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Parisier Platz - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Brandenburg Gate - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Friedrichstrasse - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Reichstag Building - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Galeries Lafayette - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Humboldt University - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Berliner Ensemble - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mall of Berlin - 1 km / 0.6 mi
German Chancellery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Berlin State Opera - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Potsdamer Platz - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Charite - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Gendarmenmarkt - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Konzerthaus Berlin - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld) - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Adlon Kempinski is Berlin (TXL-Tegel).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 150 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 150 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.