Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
San Salvador Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Procuratie Vecchie - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mark's Clocktower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pescaria - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Doge's Palace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 46 km / 28.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.