Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
San Salvador Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Malibran - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 46 km / 28.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.