Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a nightclub, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Albuquerque Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Atomic Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Amapola Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Old Town Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Felipe de Neri Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
American International Rattlesnake Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tiguex Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Turquoise Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Albuquerque Little Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Albuquerque Biological Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
ABQ BioPark Aquarium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tingley Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Harwood Art Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town is Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport) - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town is Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl.Sunport) - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.