This smoke-free hotel features bellhop services, sailing nearby, and scuba diving nearby. Recreational activities include scooter/moped rentals nearby and windsurfing nearby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Piazzale Roma - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of St. Roch - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Venetian Ghetto - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Campo Santa Margherita - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Casino of Venice - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Church of San Polo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Campo San Polo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Palazzo Barbarigo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 30.8 km / 19.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Antiche Figure is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 140 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.