Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 100 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dédalo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Costa Verde - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Artesanos Don Bosco - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The Holy Cross Parish - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Barranco Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
La Ermita de Barranco Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Barranco Viewpoint - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lima Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Electricity Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
MATE Mario Testino Association - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pedro de Osma Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Parroquia Nuestra Senora de Fatima - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Paso 28 de Julio - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Larco Avenue - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel B is Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 165 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.