Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Galileo Museum - Institute and Museum of the History of Science - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Uffizi Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Vecchio - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Loggia dei Lanzi - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Santa Croce - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fountain of Neptune - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Via de' Calzaiuoli - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza San Firenze - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Basilica of Santa Croce - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Gucci Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ponte Vecchio - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza della Signoria - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bargello - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Badia Fiorentina - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Verdi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Balestri is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.80 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.