Enjoy recreation amenities such as a steam room or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
El Retiro Shopping Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Andino Commercial Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rockefeller Casino - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Clinica del Country - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Virrey Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Unilago Shopping Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Monserrate Hills - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Embassy of Spain - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Av. Chile Shopping Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Mercedes Sierra de Perez el Chicó Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Park 93 - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Colombia Stock Exchange - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Del Chico Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
World Trade Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Cabrera Imperial is Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 9000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.